Minggu, 18 Januari 2009

Women's Timex Easy Reader Watch - Black

Women's Timex Easy Reader Watch - BlackLarge, easy-to-see and read numbers / Leather strap / INDIGLO night-light / Water-resistant 30m

Customer Review: Simple, no-fuss watch

I've worn this watch for years now, and I have no complaints. It's small, simple and feminine. It goes with all my outfits - unless I'm wearing something very formal, of course. It's affordable and reliable. I highly recommend it.

Customer Review: basic watch

This Timex watch (for women) is a basic model with a traditional face, but it has an Indiglo backlight which is a nice feature. It's a bit smaller than I had anticipated (given that it's called the "Easy Reader"). The user seems satisfied with the watch, but I would have gone with a slightly larger model had I been browsing the item in person.
See details

0 komentar: