Minggu, 18 Januari 2009

Timex Ironman T5E691 Men's 100-Lap Speed Distance Watch

Timex Ironman T5E691 Men's 100-Lap Speed + Distance WatchAccept no imitations or limitations. There is only one Timex IRONMAN* Triathlon®. Stylish enough for the weekend warrior, technical enough for the extreme athlete. Don't swim, bike, run, jump, climb, throw, or kick without one.

Customer Review: not what i expected

this product is not what i expected!! the watch takes way too long to connect with the gps device and is not what i expceted out of this watch too bad i threw away the box because i cant return it and get my money back

Customer Review: Runners Dream

In a word...awesome. I love this watch, yes I called it a watch because it is a fully functional watch that also can tell you everything about your run, speed, distance, pace. It is a runners best friend. I'm not sure if I will ever be able to run without it.
See details

0 komentar: