Kamis, 22 Januari 2009

Timex T5E021 Pedometer

Timex T5E021 PedometerCount your steps and see how much exercise you're getting, for effective daily exercise. 7 day distance memory Integrated belt clip Includes battery and instructions

Customer Review: Dropped once and stopped working

I purchased this pedometer based on another person's review which raved about its durability. It worked great the first day until I leaned over to pick something off the floor at my office. The pedometer popped off my waistband, fell about 2 feet to a carpeted floor, and stopped calculating completely. Needless to say, I was disappointed that the pedometer didn't even make it through the first 24 hours and sent it back. I understand that pedometers should be "motion sensitive", but given the punishing that runners and hikers put them through, they should certainly be able to survive the occasional drop -- especially to a carpeted floor. I do not recommend this product.

Customer Review: Rugged, well designed pedometer

After trying a dozen pedometers, I discovered the rugged, well designed Timex 5E021.



The display is large enough to read easily, and the construction is sturdy. The belt clip never slips off. It clips securely to a belt or even the elastic band of a pair of athletic shorts.



Every other pedometer I tried had serious design flaws. Battery doors fell off, belt clips broke, and buttons were positioned so it was easy to accidently reset the units.



Many of the other pedometers I tried were overly sensitive to belt position. If the pedometer was too far to the front or back of my waist, the step-count and distance would be off by as much as a third.



By contrast, the Timex is easy to position (right over the hip bone) and is always accurate.



The reset button is positioned so it will not reset accidently.
See details

0 komentar: