Kamis, 22 Januari 2009

Timex Ironman T5E701 Women's 100-Lap Speed + Distance Watch

Timex Ironman T5E701 Women's 100-Lap Speed + Distance WatchTriathlon® Speed + Distance - Digital transmission, Distance alerts, Zone alerts, Continuous odometer, Speed, distance and pace display, Memory recall, Silver-tone and yellow lettering, Digital month, day and date display, Silver-tone matte bezel and case, Black selector buttons, Brushed silver-tone stainless steel caseback, 50 meters/165 feet water resistant, Comes with speed and distance arm sensor and one 'AA' battery

Customer Review: Dot even think about buying it

Hi,

I bought this watch on ebay brand new about three weeks ago (did not even realized it was women's watch).For the record I live in Chicago, US - so I'm sure I have plenty of satellites over my had

Ok here it goes. The manual says it takes about 5 minutes to connect watch to satellite first time or if you move from your location by hundreds of miles - well; it took me over sixty minute to connect first time. The manual say every next time you turn it on it takes about 45seconds -it takes me every time about 15 minutes when I try to connect each day.

Then when I jog this over glorified stop watch disconnects from satellite on average every 60 seconds. And if you happen to be in stopwatch/distance mode it will not beep to let you know that you are disconnected. So you have to look at this dam watch every 15seconds to see if the mileage updates.

Speaking of "dates" the time does not displays correctly ether. It has dual time zones, but one shows correct date but hour is way off and the other shows time with one hour difference but date way off.

They advertise it to be water resistant up to 100 meters - but the manual say: it will not measure distance or speed under water and not to push any buttons because it may leak. I guess thay made it water resistant so then you though it into a lake it will stay there for next generations.

So this morning after running about 3 miles and the watch showing .545 mile I took the receiver and smashed it against the wall -there goes my $155.00.

Do yourself a favor, don't by it

P.S.

I gave it one star only because the system will not let me proceed with the review if I don't pick any stars. But zero stars from me.





Customer Review: Review of Timex Watch with GPS

Good watch, but could never get the GPS to work. Difficult to get

battery in compartment not sure it works.
See details

0 komentar: