Sabtu, 27 Desember 2008

Victorinox Swiss Army One-Hand Trekker Lockblade Pocket Knife

Victorinox Swiss Army One-Hand Trekker Lockblade Pocket Knife The Victorinox Swiss Army 54874 One-Hand Trekker Lockblade has the following unique features: 1. One-Handed Serrated Locking Blade 2. Bottle Opener with 3. Large Locking Screwdriver 4. Wire Stripper 5. Can Opener with 6. Small Screwdriver 7. Phillips Screwdriver 8. Key Ring 9. Toothpick 10. Tweezers 11. Reamer 12. Wood Saw

Customer Review: Excellent Hiker Tool

This Lockblade Pocket knife is excellent tool to have with you specially if you go hiking. It is nice size, robust, and very durable. It has been my companion since I bought it. It fits well within my hands (I have large hands).



Customer Review: Safe Knife with the lockblade

This knife I bought for my husband. We both use it when camping or hiking. The lockblade makes it much safer to cut things with. It is too big to carry in my purse all the time. It adds too much weight to my purse. I bought a pouch and my husband wears it. I believe Victorinox makes the best knives there are, at least for us.
See details

0 komentar: