Rabu, 11 Februari 2009

Timex Unisex Black Ironman Sleek iControl Watch T5K047

The unisex Timex Midsize Black Ironman Sleek iControl Watch transmits signals seamlessly to your ipod. Simply connect the included receiver into your iPod and you can control your music in a heartbeat. Designed to work with your body and coordinate with your iPod or with your iPhone (in airplane mode), the iControl watch is sleek and comfortable to wear. This watch is compatible with iPod 5th generation (video); iPod Nano 2nd generation (aluminum) 2GB, 4GB, and 8GB; iPod 5th generation (video) 60GB and 80GB; iPod Nano 1st generation 1GB, 2GB, 4GB; and the iphone. By using the buttons surrounding the dial face, you can easily adjust your iPod's volume, use track forward or reverse to select your song, and play or pause your music.

The digital-gray dial face with its Indiglo night-light offsets the black bezel, and the case, which is made of durable resin, measures 41.5 millimeters. A resin band and buckle clasp ensure a steadfast fit. For further practicality, a day-date-and-month calendar is also included, and the watch can be adjusted for three time zones. Other features include a 50-lap memory, three alarms, a countdown timer, two interval timers, and a chronograph function. This sophisticated timepiece is powered by digital-quartz movement, is water resistant to 330 feet, and is backed by a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.

Customer Review: Love it!!!

I love it!!! Works great and it is so nice to be able to skip to the next song or change the volume right at my wrist. No more twisting all around wasting energy trying to get to my ipod to change the song on my long runs. It's also great because I can use my nike+ arm band on one arm to keep track of my pace and distance and still use this to go through my music. I highly recommend it. :-)

Customer Review: love the ipod ironman

I decided on this watch after reading many reviews to different watch brands. It was definitely the right decision for my lifestyle. The easy to read numbers are great for running and biking. Of course, the ipod feature is the reason I bought the watch. I have not had any problems with this which was a concern for me with new technology. I didn't have to do anything once I plugged up the adapter to my ipod it started working. I have been very careful not to push any buttons while in water thanks to previous advice from a reviewer. It was a little big for my taste at first but you get over it once you appreciate the extras for the price. Only advice would be the band could be a little shorter to fit the smaller wrist of a woman.
See details

0 komentar: