Selasa, 17 Februari 2009

Dress Watch with Stainless Steel Bracelet - In Gift Box

Dress Watch with Stainless Steel Bracelet - In Gift BoxWrapped and ready to go! This watch comes in a neat gift Box just in time for the holidays. Available for a limited time.

Customer Review: Inexpensive Quality

I just love the stainless steel bracelet watch by Timex. I wear it every day and find it not only good looking but reliable like every Timex I have owned. I have bought some expensive watches in the past but have never been as pleased as I am with Timex so was thrilled to find that the company had made a stainless steel version of a classic design. Thanks!

Customer Review: Very pleased with TIMEX

This is the second clock TIMEX that I buy, the first one in Christmas for my daughter and now for San Valentine for my wife. Very pleased with these products. Exactly what is described about the product is what I received. The shipment is very quick and sure. thank you
See details

0 komentar: