Jumat, 16 Januari 2009

Timex Women's Marathon Radio Control Atomic Watch

Timex Women's Marathon Radio Control Atomic WatchThe Timex T5G341 radio-controlled digital watch provides always accurate time because it synchronizes with the Atomic Clock via radio signals (in the US, Japan, Germany, and the United Kingdom). It has a durable silver resin case, black nylon Fast Wrap strap (with Velcro fastener), and an all-day white reflector display. Timekeeping features include a 100-hour chronograph with lap/split option, pre-programmed auto calendar, date alert when set date is reached, and 25 selectable time zones with daylight savings time. Other features include a low battery indicator and water resistance to 50 meters (165 feet).

The Indiglo night-light uniformly lights the surface of the watch dial using patented blue electroluminescent lighting technology. It uses less battery power than most other watch illumination systems, enabling your watch battery to last longer. The Night Mode feature allows you to illuminate the Indiglo night-light for 3 seconds with any button press, regardless of the mode or function.

Customer Review: No band replacements

Purchased this watch three years ago. It has a velcro watch strap that no longer adheres. I have searched in vain for a replacement. I will stick to a standard strap the next time.

Customer Review: One Time Zone

I bought this watch (TIMEX WOMEN'S WATCH/T5G341) to help me when I went to Europe where I would be traveling through several time zones. It did not perform. It is difficult to set to any other zone than the one which was on it when I bought it (NYC). When I went to re-check what the description said where I bought it, I could not find anything which resembled this watch or had any model or style model which I had expected to find on either my invoice or the watch itself. Watch out for fake watches. This one makes me feel as if I have been taken to the cleaners - but only for $35. sigh. I just happened to stumble across the fact that I had bought it though Amazon and was able to check my order history to find it again. Good luck finding a decent women's radio controlled watch. I can't.
See details

0 komentar: