Senin, 12 Januari 2009

Timex T5J983 Midsize Digital Fitness Heart Rate Monitor Watch

Timex T5J983 Midsize Digital Fitness Heart Rate Monitor WatchLadies 27-lap Ironman triathlon Heart Rate monitor, indiglo, night mode, chronograph with alarm, 27-lap memory with average heart rate per lap, computes calories burned, comes with heart rate chest strap, data recorded compatibility, one year limited manufacturer warranty

Customer Review: timex midsize digital fitness heart rate watch

I got a great deal on this watch on Amazon. This same exact watch was $80 in a nearby retail chain! It comes with a heart rate strap and counts your calories burnt, and gives you your heartrate too. It can serve as a normal watch and is lightweight too!

Customer Review: Pleasantly Surprised

I purchased this HRM over a month ago and have been using it a solid four days a week. I was willing to take a chance on the Timex instead of some of the other higher priced HRMs out there, and I'm so glad I did. It is a great product!



My only additional comment is; though its advertised as a unisex watch, my husband would never choose to ware it. Its small and too feminine looking, but works wonderfully as a ladies watch and perfect for me!
See details

0 komentar: