Selasa, 06 Januari 2009

Timex Men's Classic Square Brown Leather Strap Watch T29371

Timex Men's Classic Square Brown Leather Strap Watch  T29371Attractive square case styling. Date window at the 6 o'clock position. Luminescent hands. Brown leather strap with stainless steel buckle. Water resistant to 50 meters

Customer Review: A Great Watch

I like to buy watches for gifts,they are a great gift.This watch,is great,

easy to read,keeps great time.No complaints from anyone that I bought them

for presents.They love this watch!

Customer Review: I liked the watch but..

I liked the watch. It is simple, elegant and serves the purpose. But what I did not like about this watch is the glass cover. It is not flat but convex. If you want to check time on this watch and when you see at an angle you notice that the dail zooms in as the glass cover is convex.
See details

0 komentar: