Jumat, 16 Januari 2009

Timex Men's 1440 Sports Digital Watch

Timex Men's 1440  Sports Digital  WatchLarge and in charge, this Timex 1440 Sports digital watch (model T5H091) features a full-sized, durable silver resin watch case with black top ring and easy-to-access side buttons. The dial features a large, easily readable digital time display, and it has an analog day-of-the-week display and large digital date readout at the top of the dial. Sport timing features include a 24-hour chronograph and 24-hour countdown timer. Other features include a daily alarm, dual time zone display, and water resistance to 50 meters (165 feet). It's completed by a buckle clasp.

The Indiglo night-light uniformly lights the surface of the watch dial using patented blue electroluminescent lighting technology. It uses less battery power than most other watch illumination systems, enabling your watch battery to last longer.

Customer Review: Horrible, horrible, most horrible.

I bought this watch because it was cheap... and I got less than I paid for. First, the countdown timer can't be set to repeat. That is, it can't be set to go off every 15 minutes. I've owned several digital watches, and I've never come across one without this basic function.



Then I took it into the ocean and it died. Those little hunks of metal at the top and bottom of the face have fallen off, and I guess that means it's not waterproof anymore. I wasn't especially rough on this watch, and I have no idea when I lost those bits of the watch.



Look elsewhere for a cheap digital watch.

Customer Review: Wonderful watch

I have gone through 3 other cheap watches this last year and this one is the one I am going to stick with. It has all the features I wanted and is still very reasonably priced.
See details

0 komentar: