Jumat, 09 Januari 2009

Timex Children's Digital Stretch Strap Watch T70981

Timex Children's Digital Stretch Strap Watch  T70981Digital, Unique Function Symbols, Elastic Strap, Chrono/Alarm/Timer, INDIGLO Night-Light, NIGHT-MODE Feature, 12/24 Hour Time, Date, 3-Year Battery, 30 Meter Water Resistant

Customer Review: 9 year old loved this!

I bought this for my 9 year old nephew on his birthday and he absolutely loved it! He figured out quickly how to work the light and was constantly telling us what time it was!

Customer Review: Watch worked only 4 months

After 4 months the watch leaked water in during bath. The seller (Chelsea Watch) is not answering my mail and it seems like I need to buy another watch for my very disseminated son. Overall, a waste of money for poor quality item.
See details

0 komentar: