Selasa, 30 Desember 2008

Timex Women's 1440 Sports Digital Watch

Timex Women's 1440 Sports Digital WatchWatch comes packaged in original watch box with instruction manual and warranty information

Customer Review: Perfectly Practical

I wear this watch almost every day and have found it durable and reliable and useful. I use the alarm on it every day to help me remember appointments, the stopwatch comes in handy all the time, and the large numbers help me see it even when my eyes are tired. Great watch!

Customer Review: overall good deal but for beginner or intermediate runners

This is a a very attractive watch which is definitely a plus. Also, the watch is relatively easy to use. However there a few drawbacks. For example, after thirty minutes, the watch no longer records seconds, only minutes. This unfortunately makes this watch futile unless you are a beginner and are not too concerned with precision. I wouldn't recommend this watch for a serious or experienced runner. ( I am a sprinter that has taken up cross country thus i found this watch served its purpose considering I was running cross country to improve in sprinting events). Another major drawback is the lack of directions with the watch. I mean I understand the watch is only twenty bucks but can I get some fricking directions????!!!
See details

0 komentar: