Rabu, 31 Desember 2008

Timex Single-Program Timer

Timex Single-Program TimerCustomer Review: Works exactly as expected

This is a classic timer that works as you would expect--just set the current time, the start time, and the end time. It starts my crock pot which makes my steel cut oatmeal in the morning.



If you have a simple operation like this, I think you will be happy. If you need to change the cycle time regularly, need battery backup, or need multiple cycle times, this isn't what you need.



Customer Review: Total junk

I use these alot, and got this to replace a GE timer that had fried.



Total junk. The "manual override" function is just "Turn the dial until light is on or off as desired." You must be freaking kidding me. I got the 15 AMP rated timer, and it's only 2 prong... WTF? You don't run 15 AMPS without ground. Dumb.



As other reviewers noted, it's loud, it often doesn't even work properly.



Save your money and just look for someone who has already bought one. Chances are they've already determined it stinks and have it sitting in a drawer somewhere unused. They'll give it to you happily.
See details

0 komentar: