Minggu, 28 Desember 2008

Timex Ironman T59761 Midsize 30-Lap Digital Fitness Heart Rate Monitor Watch

Timex Ironman T59761 Midsize 30-Lap Digital Fitness Heart Rate Monitor WatchIndiglo / 30-Lap Memory / 3-Mode Countdown Timer / Water Resist 50 M / Target/Avg Hr/Time In Zone/Calories / Mid/Smaller Size / Black/Blue

Customer Review: Good for what I needed

I have not had any problems with this watch. It is small enough to fit my very small wrist with a hole or two left over. The chest strap is not uncomfortable, once I put it on it can be concealed easily and I don't even notice it. I have never had a problem getting a heart rate. I have not used every function yet but I do enjoy the review portion of the watch in all. I highly recommend this watch to anyone who wants something that is not too expensive, and is very user friendly.

Customer Review: swimmer

We needed to get workout watches for our swimming workouts and this watch has been really great. Everyone else that bought other name brands have been having trouble with their watches but this watch has been running perfect. Would recommend this watch.
See details

0 komentar: