Selasa, 30 Desember 2008

Timex 60 Minute Springwound Countdown Timer

Timex 60 Minute Springwound Countdown TimerCustomer Review: Timex makes great watches. Hope the timers are as good.

The timers were easy to install. Just like a dimmer. They use the original wall plate. They work well on our bathroom exhaust fans.

The head of one screw was stripped requireing a trip to the "junk box".

Customer Review: Excellent Value

This was a better price than that of the home centers near me for a mechanical timer. I had run the usual two-wire plus ground to the switch box, closed up the wall [in my bathroom], and when I decided to use a timer instead of a simple switch, I was missing a third wire [white-neutral] for a digital timer. I had to go with the mechanical timer. I don't like it as much as the digital timers, but it works. It is a bit noisy; if it "snaps-off" while I'm asleep, it startles me. Oh, well, it does the job.
See details

0 komentar: