Sabtu, 27 Desember 2008

Teletubbies - All Fall Down - Funny Friends and Terrific Tumbles

Teletubbies - All Fall Down - Funny Friends and Terrific TumblesWatch the Teletubbies as they All Fall Down in Teletubbyland. It's time to eat Tubby Custard and Uh-oh! Po falls down. Where have the Teletubbies favorite things gone? Oooh! Tinky Winky goes for a ride. It's a day to giggle and laugh with Tinky Winky Dipsy Laa-Laa and Po!System Requirements:Runtime: 58 min.Format: DVD MOVIE Genre: CHILDREN/FAMILY UPC: 841887052054 Manufacturer No: 705205

Customer Review: Just okay too.

Not my favorite either. The best one of all that I ordered was "Go,Exercise with the Teletubbies". My 14 mo. old daughter imitates the exercise movements. Even my husband loves it.

If you only buy one, get the "Exercise" DVD.

Customer Review: Baby loves it

Good for baby so that's all that matters. Enough said on how I feel about it.
See details

0 komentar: