Sabtu, 27 Desember 2008

Genuine U.S. Navy Wool Watch Cap / Beanie / Ski Cap

Genuine U.S. Navy Wool Watch Cap / Beanie / Ski CapNew and Fun! Join the Latest Rage by Sporting this Genuine U.S. Navy Black Wool Watch Cap. Great for clubbing or the gym.

Customer Review: Eco friendly and energy efficient!

My family and I love these. Not itchy. VERY effective indoors or out. Used them for several years. We are able to save on winter heating cost with lowered thermostat and stay comfortably while wearing these around the house. Just purchased 4 more from this vendor and received them promptly with no problems. We carry spares in our vehicles.

Customer Review: Exactly what I was looking for

I lost my father's hat from his time in the service and was having trouble finding a replacement. A number of stores claimed to have the correct hat but when I tried them on it was clear they were poor quality and didn't fit right.



I'm happy to report that this IS the hat used by the Navy or at least a very close approximation. I'm very happy with the purchase and would definitely order one of these again if I were to lose this one.
See details

0 komentar: