Sabtu, 27 Desember 2008

Ben 10 Omnitrix Illuminator

Ben 10 Omnitrix Illuminator

Pretend to be like Ben Tennyson and use the Omnitrix from your wrist to display images or even battle the evil aliens. The Omnitrix can projects easily on walls, doors, tables, ceilings and more!



Customer Review: Watch will not stay clasped

Ditto to all the previous reviews. The "watch" itself is neat w/ the light and images. I didn't have a problem like others where the watch stopped working. The clasps do NOT stay closed no matter what is done. This makes the toy just a frustration for the child and adult. It was a big let down for my son. This toy is a waste of money. There are other Ben Ten "watches" out there that do clasp. I'd suggest purchasing one of those.

Customer Review: Mrs. B

We bought this toy for my son's birthday. He loves it and has worn it everyday for 2 weeks. The other reviews are right. I don't usually comment on products unless they are very good, or very bad. The arm band on this product is ridiculous. It reminds me of some of the free toys my kids have gotten in the past out of cereal boxes.
See details

0 komentar: