Rabu, 24 Desember 2008

American Innovative Teach Me Time Talking Alarm Clock and Nightlight

American Innovative Teach Me Time Talking Alarm Clock and NightlightParents select the on, off and (optional) "Ok to wake!" time -- the time at which I change color to "Green means Go!" Features color-changing soft glow nightlight. Teaches kids to stay in bed. Soft yellow glow at bedtime and green means go! Time to see mom and dad.

Features:

  • Teach me when it's "Ok to Wake!", teach me how to tell time, teach me how to use my very own alarm clock! Press my left toe and my hands jump to a new time (digital time hidden). Press my right toe and I'll display the digital time below and say it out loud! Measures 5"H x 3.5"W. Requires two "AAA" batteries for backup, not included.
  • Interchangeable Colored Bezels (yellow, blue & pink included)
  • Grown-Up Alarm Clock
  • Bright Backlit Display (AC adapter included)
  • Hidden Parental Controls
  • Built-In Nightlight with "Ok to Wake!" timer
  • Animated Snooze
  • Teach Me Time! Interactive Game
  • Analog & Digital Clock Displays -- Help kids to make the association


Customer Review: Best Clock Ever!

This is the best clock ever! While it is not the most attractive clock, it keeps our 2 1/2 year old in bed--every morning he comes running in yelling that it "turned green!" We actually get to sleep until 6:30 now. Love it, love it. If you have issues with toddlers getting up early, this is the clock for you. It is apparently also great for teaching kids, we're just not there yet. Most of my friends swear by this clock.

Customer Review: Awesome product my kids love it !!!

This is such a good product ... it's so good that my 3 yr old daughter who was previoulsy waking up at 5.30 now doesn't wake us up until 6.30pm !! it's ingenious we bought one for each of our children and they both understand unless the light is green it's not time to get up and my 6 year old is starting to understand the correlation between the digital time the clock !!!



Whilst it's not cheap it's worth every single penny for the extra hour !! and also for them to learn some responsibility ..




See details

0 komentar: